Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Some Music from the Editor Of ReelMusicOnline

Amateur composers often post their compositions online. I figured I might as well give it a shot.

The first piece, Venture into the Unknown, is an attempt at serious music.

I wrote the second piece of music as a ring tone for a relative's cell phone. I then attached it to a series of short films made for my numerous nieces and nephews.

I used Finale PrintMusic for both pieces of music.

Feel free to comment on them. There will be a regular post on Friday as usual. Thank you for your time.

-Martin Dougherty



2 comments:

  1. I never heard the first piece before. What a pleasant surprise! You should write more music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed both the video and the music piece. What is the date of your next release?

    ReplyDelete